Windows Installer references
- CostFinalize : Ends the internal installation costing process begun by the CostInitialize action.
- CostInitialize : Initiates the internal installation costing process.
- Custom : Use to sequence a custom action.
- ExecuteAction : Initiates the execution sequence.
- FileCost : Initiates dynamic costing of standard installation actions.
- InstallAdminPackage : Copies the product database to the administrative installation point.
- InstallFiles : Copies files specified in the File table from the source directory to the destination directory.
- InstallFinalize : Marks the end of a sequence of actions that change the system.
- InstallInitialize : Marks the beginning of a sequence of actions that change the system.
- InstallValidate : Verifies that all costed volumes have enough space for the installation.
- LaunchConditions : Queries the LaunchCondition table and evaluates each conditional statement recorded there.