Windows Installer references
Package, Module, Fragment, UI
- AppSearch : Uses file signatures to search for existing versions of products.
- CCPSearch : Uses file signatures to validate that qualifying products are installed on a system before an upgrade installation is performed.
- CostFinalize : Ends the internal installation costing process begun by the CostInitialize action.
- CostInitialize : Initiates the internal installation costing process.
- Custom : Use to sequence a custom action.
- ExecuteAction : Initiates the execution sequence.
- FileCost : Initiates dynamic costing of standard installation actions.
- FindRelatedProducts : Runs through each record of the Upgrade table in sequence and compares the upgrade code, product version, and language in each row to products installed on the system.
- IsolateComponents : Installs a copy of a component (commonly a shared DLL) into a private location for use by a specific application (typically an .exe).
- LaunchConditions : Queries the LaunchCondition table and evaluates each conditional statement recorded there.
- MigrateFeatureStates : Used for upgrading or installing over an existing application.
- ResolveSource : Determines the location of the source and sets the SourceDir property if the source has not been resolved yet.
- RMCCPSearch : Uses file signatures to validate that qualifying products are installed on a system before an upgrade installation is performed.
- ScheduleReboot : Prompts the user to restart the system at the end of installation. Not fixed sequence.
- Show : Displays a Dialog.
- ValidateProductID : Sets the ProductID property to the full product identifier.
Edit the schema for this page