Column definition for a Custom Table
Category (enumeration) : Category of this column. This attribute must be specified with a value of 'Binary' if the Type attribute's value is 'binary'. This attribute's value must be one of the following:
Description (String) : Description of this column.
Id (String, required) : Identifier for the column.
KeyColumn (Integer) : Column in the table in KeyTable attribute.
KeyTable (String) : Table in which this column is an external key. Can be semicolon delimited.
Localizable (YesNoTypeUnion) : Whether this column can be localized.
MaxValue (xs:long) : Maximum value for a numeric value, date or version in this column.
MinValue (xs:long) : Minimum value for a numeric value, date or version in this column.
Modularize (enumeration) : How this column should be modularized, if at all. This attribute's value must be one of the following:
- none: Column should not be modularized. This is the default value.
- column: Column should be modularized.
- condition: Column is a condition and should be modularized.
- icon: When the column is an primary or foreign key to the Icon table it should be modularized special.
- property: Any Properties in the column should be modularized.
- semicolonDelimited: Semi-colon list of keys, all of which need to be modularized.
Nullable (YesNoTypeUnion) : Whether this column can be left null.
PrimaryKey (YesNoTypeUnion) : Whether this column is a primary key.
Set (String) : Semicolon delimited list of permissible values.
Type (enumeration, required) : The type of this column. This attribute's value must be one of the following:
- binary: Column contains a path to a file that will be inserted into the column as a binary object. If this value is set, the Category attribute must also be set with a value of 'Binary' to pass ICE validation.
- int: Column contains an integer or datetime value (the MinValue and MaxValue attributes should also be set).
- string: Column contains a non-localizable string value.
Width (Integer) : Width of this column.